Experience ANZA at home, with our freshly homemade bread!
675g Whole wheat flour
24g Dry yeast
- Beat with a hook all the solid ingredients (except the yeast) together with the liquid’s ones, until you achieve a porridge like texture.
- Add the yeast and beat extra hard for 1 minute.
- Let the dough to rest with in a warm place with a cling film on top for 1-hour.
- Beat the dough again with a hook for 1 minute and then divide it into two smaller molds.
- Cover for an additional hour with cling film in a warm place and afterwards carve and shape the dough with a wet sharp knife (use a bit of flour for a more even result).
- Bake at 220 for 25 to 35 minutes and rest on a grill for an additional 30 minutes